Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Staycation planning!

My good friend Juno came to visit me!
So I am making plans to show her my city. Luckily she will be here during the best festival in all of Hong Kong.
Bun Festival.

The plan is still in the works but this is what I have so far.

DAY ONE
1. Juno arrives
2. Quick/cheap lunch
3. HK Disneyland. (She's never been to any disneyland before!)
4. Food and Sleep!!!



DAY TWO
1. Big Buddha on Lantau
2. Tanning and Swimming in my pool
3. Kowloon side/Star Ferry to Central (This is a strong maybe- but I feel Star Ferry is a MUST SEE in HK)
4. Stanley

DAY THREE
1. Wake up early!
2. Brunch in Central
4. Go back home, AIRPORT! (CRY)

Depending on her flight time I would love to go pink dolphin watching on Sunday.
It did not ending up happening. I have lived here three years almost and never gone dolphin watching. I am determined to do this before the year is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment