Friday, August 10, 2012

Drama/ESL Teacher Needed for Awesome Charity Opportunity

Volunteers STILL URGENTLY needed!


THIS SUNDAY AND ALL SUNDAYS IN AUGUST!!!!




Can you spare an hour this Sunday? Want to eat delicious Indonesian food and make new friends in Victoria Park? I am in need of a English teacher (you can use drama games - in fact this is highly encouraged) to work with a group of 30 Indonesian domestic workers who need to drastically improve their English in order to develop better working relationships with their employers. The women are eager students in need of some support. If you can only make this Sunday that is fine. Or if you can commit to a few Sundays in August that would be highly appreciated.

Please contact kylelipinski@gmail.com

PS- I know Kyle and she is a wonderful artist who works very hard to use drama as a medium to help people. Help her with your amazing talents by supporting this charity she has started. She doesn't need money she needs your time and your skills for one hour on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm willing to be a volunteer.I want to share my talents to those women who were eager to improve their English.I hope another event like this will come this month.I've been busy lately but I can dedicate some of my Sundays this December.

    ReplyDelete